Monday, July 15, 2013

Things to do in Japan this time around (今度日本でしたい事)

Well all, it's about 2 weeks until I depart.
I've learned a lot about my living situation and have spoken with people from my town's board of education, but I think I'll just save those details for when they come up in future weeks.  For now, here's a quick list of some of my goals while I'm in Japan.

  1. Go to Comiket
  2. Hiking and onsens galore in Gunma
  3. Climb Mount Fuji
  4. Learn shamisen
  5. Learn to make soba
  6. Pass JLPT N2 (December) and N1 (July)
  7. Visit... 
  • Nikko
  • Nara 
  • Nagano (Jigokudani Monkey Park!)
  • Tokyo (Odaiba, Sky Tree),
  • Kamakura (Great Buddha) 
  • Saitama (railway museum!) 
  • Hiroshima
  • Hokkaido (snow festival)
  • Nagoya (of course)
  • Taiwan with Takeshi

I'll surely be adding to this, but that's it for now!


さて、皆さん。二週間過ぎたら出発しますよね。
最近、教育委員会の人と話していて、いっぱい知らせてくれたけど、その詳細は後で書こうと思っています。一応今日は「今度日本でしたいこと」を書きます。

  1. コミケットへ行く(コミックマーケット)
  2. 群馬県でハイキングと温泉
  3. 富士山を登る
  4. 三味線を学ぶ
  5. そばの作り方を学ぶ
  6. 日本語能力試験N2(12月)とN1(7月)に合格
  7. 旅行…
  • 日光市
  • 奈良市
  • 長野県(地獄谷野猿公苑)
  • 東京(お台場、スカイツリー)
  • 鎌倉市(大仏 )
  • 埼玉県(鉄道博物館)
  • 広島市
  • 北海道(雪まつり)
  • 名古屋(もちろん)
  • 台湾(たけしと)

確かに後でもっと追加しますけど、今はそれ以上です (^^)/

No comments:

Post a Comment